Second International Baikal Symposium «Traditional Medicine and rehabilitation»
We sincerely welcome you to take part in “II International Baikal Symposium on Traditional Medicine and rehabilitation”.
Date: 8 - 9 October 2016
Venue: Russia, Buryat Republic, Ulan-Ude
- World Federation of Acupuncture-Moxibustion Societies (WFAS) - international organization of acupuncture. In cooperation with the World Health Organization (WHO) and the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). WFAS includes 173 member organizations from 53 countries;
- Irkutsk State Medical Academy for Continuing Education (Russia) - large educational, research and treatment center, the only institution of additional professional education of the Ministry of health of the Russian Federation on the territory of Eastern Siberia and the Far East;
- Professional Association of Reflexotherapists Russian Federation;
- Ministry of Health Service of Buryat Republic;
- State Healthcare Institution “Republican Clinical Rehabilitation center “Oriental Medicine Center”
- state treatment and rehabilitation facility in the Russian Federation where the services based on the integration of modern and traditional medicine are provided; multifunctional complex equipped with modern diagnostic and medical equipment, with a branch on the coast of Lake Baikal.
- Institute of General and Experimental Biology, SB RAS (Ulan-Ude)
- Institute for Mongolian, Buddhist and Tibetan Studies, SB RAS (Ulan-Ude)
- Buryat State University (Ulan-Ude)
The integration of Eastern and Western medicine is a modern approach to prevention, treatment and rehabilitation of patients with various diseases.
The interaction between medical systems as well as the most effective technology with use of methods and means of traditional medicine will be discussed in the Symposium. It is planned to present the latest advances in the treatment of pathologies of the musculoskeletal system, cardiovascular system, gastrointestinal tract, neurological and other disorders.
The relevance of the Symposium is based on the growing interest in the integration of traditional and academic medicine.
Participants of the Symposium – representatives of the World Federation of Acupuncture-Moxibustion Societies (WFAS), medical educational institutions, heads of medical institutions, outstanding national and foreign experts in the field of acupuncture and traditional medicine. Representatives of the medical community from around the world who are interested in improving the quality of medical care, level of professionalism and the use of new developments and technologies in clinical practice also take part in the event.
Preliminary Symposium program:
8 October 2016:
· Registration of the participants. Symposium opening ceremony.
· Plenary session "Topical issues of acupuncture, homeopathy and herbal medicine in the field of prevention, treatment and rehabilitation of patients".
· Specialized exhibition of the latest equipment, tools and materials used in the practice of doctors- reflexotherapists, specialists of traditional medicine and scientific and medical print products.
· Gala dinner
9 October 2016: The Baikal Harbor (Lake Baikal)
- Plenary session
- Specialized exhibition of the latest equipment, tools and materials used in the practice of doctors- reflexotherapists, specialists of traditional medicine and scientific and medical print products.
- Gala dinner
Delegate package includes:
1. Symposium registration fee, admissions, presentation materials, opening ceremony, plenary session, exhibition, award of Certificates to the participant, 1 lunch, coffee breaks.
Participation in a specialized exhibition. (Granting 3х3 meters of unenclosed space, table, 2 chairs)
Publication of abstract (without advertisement)
We invite organizations, companies, doctors and experts to show case their products and services on exhibition!
- Kozhevnikov Valery Veniaminovich, Minister of health of of Buryat Republic
- Kirgizova Oxana Yurievna, MD, head of the Department of reflexotherapy and cosmetology of Irkutsk State Medical Academy for Continuing Education, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Scientific part (formation of program, reports and article)
- Baoyan Liu – President the World Federation of Acupuncture-Moxibustion Societies (WFAS)
- Tugdumov Bair Vladislavovich, candidate of medical sciences, head doctor of State Healthcare Institution “Republican Clinical Rehabilitation center “Oriental Medicine Center”
Secretary – Ms.Valueva Irina, Е-mail: email@example.com
Contacts with Chinese citizens: WFAS, CACMS: Ms. Yang Yuyang, (Beijing, China), +86 10 64011210, +86 10 87194973, Fax +86 10 64018354,