2015 WFAS International TCM & Acupuncture Street Snap Competition
Since Chinese acupuncture has been listed in the Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO in2010, acupuncture started to prevail all over the globe. In order to better develop TCM & acupuncture culture and expand acupuncture’s influence in and outside China, hereby WFAS, together with China Association for Acupuncture and Moxibustion, is holding International TCM & Acupuncture Street Snap Competition from March to August, 2015.
People who do Street Snap are called Street Snap Clan, who firstly originates from foreign fashion magazines. They not only introduce new releases of costumes, but also deliver the fashion information from the folk. We are trying to collect occupational TCM and acupuncture information by means of fashion and then see the whole picture of acupuncture worldwide, meanwhile to attract more young people to pay attention to TCM & Acupuncture and finally to improve the popularity of acupuncture in the society.
This competition is targeting at all the TCM and acupuncture practitioners worldwide, acupuncture amateurs, artists, photographers, and photography-loves. With unique and various perspectives, record every detail related to Chinese Medicine and acupuncture during their study, daily life, and traveling with their cameras. Moreover, to capture the fashion element of the visible acupuncture and to present the fabulous moments of development of acupuncture in and outside China comprehensively. Therefore to spread the idea of acupuncture, improve people’s awareness of acupuncture and to promote its development and dissemination through internet propaganda and exhibition.
Spread acupuncture together with me
To present the theme TCM & Acupuncture by means of photograph, the contents of which includes:
1) Healthcare (including martial arts and Taiji)
2) The history and present status of cultural relics of TCM or acupuncture
3) The history and present status of cultural treasures of TCM and acupuncture
4) The history and present status of ancient literatures of TCM and acupuncture
5) Photos related to acupuncture education and inheritance
6) Portrait related to TCM and acupuncture practitioners
7) Factual recordings of patients’ visits to doctors
8) The presentation of TCM or acupuncture techniques
9) Other photos which show the TCM & Acupuncture theme
Time of Contributions
March, 2015- August, 2015
One piece of golden collecting work Award: 8000 RMB
One piece of silver collecting work Award: 1600 RMB
One piece of copper collecting work Award: 8000RMB
Few pieces of excellent work Award: 500 RMB value of WFAS souvenir
Sponsors: World Federation of Acupuncture-Moxibustion Societies and China Association for Acupuncture and Moxibustion
Organizers: Information department of WFAS
Supporting Units: World Acupuncture Magazine, China Acupuncture Magazine, Wu Xi Jia Jian Medical Apparatus Limited Company
Cooperative Partner: Xin Lang Pictures
Honorary President: Borong Hong, Liangyue Deng, Weiheng Li
President: Baoyan Liu
Chairmen of Committee
Zhixiang Shen, Jinsheng Yang, Shenping Liang (USA), Lixing Lao (USA), Bingjing Wu (Canada), Gao Lin (France), La Meng (Spain), Zhongfu Guo (Singapore ), Kaosilan (Norway), Keyuan Li (Australia), Pathy (New Zealand), Guorui Li (Italy), Caiqiu Ruan (Vietnam)
Ying Ma, Weihong Liu, Hao Chen, Zhenrong Chen, Li Song, Longxiang Huang, Hongcai Wang, Yuyang Yang, Biling Wen, XIaojian Jia, QIngguo Liu, Jin Liu, Rong Jin (South Korea), Ruo Shan Yu Lang (Japan), Chunhua Liao (Malaysia), Zeng Yun (Indonesia), Zhihao Huang (Taiwan, China), Qiong Huang (Macao, China), Jiaze Chen(Hongkong, China), ROngrong Sun(Argentina), Tong Li (Canada), Kelide (Germany), Bisong Guo (UK), Zhirong Song (USA), Bahansheng (Spain)
3. Committee Office
Director: Weihong Liu
Deputy-director: Jin Liu
Advocacy Group: Yang Hao, Jingyuan Liu, Lu Luo
Internet-releasing Group: Wenjun Yi
Exhibition Presenting Group: Xiaojia Dong
A. Requirements for photographs
1) Every work should be positive
2) Every work must be original and there is no time limit for when it was taken
3) All the work could be colorful or black-white, could be reportorial, creative, could be single photo or a group of photos
4) Only brightness, contrast and color saturation adjustment could be changed for reportorial work. While for creative work, computer design or changes of original images are allowed, including techniques like composition, addition, delete or changes of colors by computer or darkroom.
5) Electronic photos taken by cell phones or cameras (or by microscope, ultraviolet light, infrared ray, X-ray and MRI), RAW form is recommended for digital cameras.
6) Every work should be attached personal information and explanations about 200-300 English or Chinese words for the photo, together with one filled Work Form (see attachment one).
B. Regulations of the work-related rights
1) Participant must ensure he/she is the author of the photos submitted, and own an independent and complete copyright for the work.
2) Participant must ensure the work submitted will not infringe the copyright, portrait right and reputation right of the third party
3) If the participant win an award, the internet-releasing right and exhibition presenting right of the work will be authorized to the hosting organization for free.
4) For all the participated photos, hosting organization may adjust the original file for photo identification, exhibition or albums. The authors should agree to send the original file taken by digital cameras (please scan it if taken by film cameras) and adjusted files within the prescribed time. Award qualification will be automatically canceled if exceeding the time limit.
5) There won’t be any charge for evaluation. And the work submitted won’t be returned, neither. The hosting organization has the right to use all the photos submitted in albums, exhibitions and there is no payment for the work.
6) If any damage, delay or absence occurred during the delivery of the photos, hosting organizations won’t be responsible.
7) Once the photos are submitted, it will be considered as agreement to all the above regulations. If anyone violates the rules, once found, he or she will lose the right to be awarded.
Xin Lang Ai Pai：http://aipai.sina.com.cn/activity/detail/162/
Log in Xin Lang Ai Pai (：http://aipai.sina.com.cn/activity/detail/162/) )→2015 WFAS International TCM & Acupuncture Street Snap Competition→Apply→Application Form→Choose category, group photos/ single photo→Choose album/upload→finish, success of submission
2015WFAS International TCM & Acupuncture Street Snap Competition Committee (postal code: 100061), 7th Floor, Dongjiu B Mansion, Xi Zhao SI Street, Chongwen District, Beijing, China
Any question for the competition, please contact:
Tel: 0086-10-87194956 13911075983
Contact: Jin Liu